Welcome to the Dax Hotel
Well located, close to the city center, and at the banks of the Adour river, the Dax hotel welcomes you for your cures and short stay. For your comfort and wellbeing, the hotel is directly connected to the Thermal wellness center. At 110 rooms, our hotel’s atmosphere is a pleasant combination of conviviality and relaxation.
For every reservation and more information about prices,
please consult the buttons below
Our hotel has two kind of rooms :
- The double room with a King Size bed : 180x200 cm
- The twin room with two beds : 2 x 90x200 cm
Every room contains :
- shower or bath
- pillows and duvets
- large wardrobe
- free wifi
Located inside the Dax Hotel, our restaurant Escale Sur Adour is open every day,6am to 9pm, from the 15 of February till the 13 of December. Our chef welcomes guests to the hotel restaurant, where you can enjoy typical food from the region as well as Vietnamese, Chinese, American.. and more, on Friday nights. You can look right out onto the Adour river from our large terrace, enjoying a good book or a beer!
- Thermal establishment integrated "Dax O'Thermes"
- Reception 24/24, 7/7
- Restaurant "Escale sur Adour" located inside of our hôtel
- Terrace of 300m² and bar
- Free wifi
- Free shuttle on reservation (departures and arrivals at the station of Dax)
- Two private and free parkings
- One secure and toll parking near the hotel
- Deposit of letters at the reception
- Dry cleaning near the hotel
- Pets accepted (with supplement)
- Boulodrome (lend of materiel)
- Renting of bikes
- Renting of room (for conferences, meetings, seminars...)
- Departure of a fitness trail near the hotel
- Occasionally : party "tea and dance " or "theme party"
- Water aerobics or aquadance (more information : www.daxothermes.com)
The Dax Hotel is location just 400 meters from the heart of the historic city, walking distance to supermarkets, clothing shops, bars and restaurants, and more! The hotel is also close to a golf course, cycle paths, and a fitness trail.
Dax Hotel is just at 20 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and only one hour to the Pyrenees mountains.
We can also visit the "Pays Basque", between Spain and France, a land of wealth and traditions.
If we want to consult our offers or contact us, please click on these buttons